Updated: Aug 29, 2019
Bridal makeup is an important aspect in any wedding. for every woman, marriage is the most dreamt about thing in her whole life. So, looking best on that special day is a dream of each and every woman. In olden days, the relatives and family members help the bride with a very light makeup consisting of just a talcum powder and a dab of lipstick along with the wedding dress and ornaments. But in recent days, bridal makeup is trending on a higher rate. So, we have some of the tips to follow to get the desired makeup look on your wedding day
1. Follow a skin care routine every day at least a week prior to the wedding. Good and healthy skin paves way for flawless makeup. Cleanse, tone and moisturize your face twice a day, morning and evening. Use a facial scrub and a face mask once a week. A proper skin care routine makes your face look glowing and flawless.
2. Take a trial makeup prior to your wedding. This will make sure how the makeup looks on you. You can have a talk with the makeup artist and let them know what do you exactly need on your wedding day.
3. Choose all the products beforehand, if you are going to have the makeup done by yourself, make sure you . Try not to experiment on new products on your wedding day as it has the risk of the product not working the way you like.
4. Drink lots of water and keep yourself well hydrated. You don't want your skin to look cakey and patchy on your wedding day. A well hydrated skin will look plumpy making the makeup look dewy and flawless. Try to drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water every day and if your skin still feels dry, try a heavy duty moisturizer for your face
5. Have a balanced diet. Avoid taking oily, fat and junk food. Oily foods tend to break you out if you have oily skin. They leave a very bad mark on your face making it difficult to apply makeup. Try to include more of greens and vegetables to your diet.
6. Choose an airbrush makeup. This lightweight makeup gives smooth and natural finish with good coverage. Airbrush makeup tends to lasts longer than the other normal makeup. Make sure all the makeup products you use are waterproof.
7. Last but not the least, choose an experienced makeup artist. Bridal makeup needs an experienced hand than just being artistic. An experienced makeup artist will help you in choosing the right makeup based on your skin type, skin tone and skin texture thus making your makeup look flawless.